The George A. Ramlose Foundation, Inc. was founded by the late George A. Ramlose of Hingham, MA in 1956. Mr. Ramlose was in the food handling business and was instrumental in developing and selling conveyor belt systems for super market checkouts. He founded this foundation as a way of giving back to the community and enriching lives. In the beginning years of the foundation Mr. Ramlose and various business associates served on the board. After his death his daughter, Dorothy Fisher, now deceased, and her husband were active on the board. Two long-time board members were Ernest F. Boyce of Georgia and A. Leavitt Taylor of Massachusetts. Their respective sons Peter F. Boyce and David L. Taylor and their wives are continuing the work started by George A. Ramlose and sustained by their fathers.
2017. George A. Ramlose Foundation. All Rights Reserved.